Thursday 7 May 2020

Continuing against all odds ...

All OK - no distress signal from me - I was quite busy the lately ... also a birthday last week I had to take care of ... so this is just to showcase what I've been up to and what comes next out of the mental metal meneken manufacture ... the 10mm rest of my Franco-Prussian War project AND (almost) the rest of my 6mm WW1 Guns of August project ...


all of it ... not much!!  - I need to order navals and 6mm US army!!!

10mm FPW the Voltigeurs of the guard are coming together quite nicely 

- in the background just 3!! stripes left

The 6mm complete Serbian army (yes I forgot the Monenegrians ... will come ) 
The complete Turkish (European) contingent


The Romanian Army

The Italian Army (finished some in the foreground)

The complete Russian army (apart from the already finished artillery and engineers)

In the foreground fort markers and in the back entrenchment markers

3 comments:

  1. Happy to see more stuff for GoA. It means that we will have the campaign very soon (of course when all the mess will finish).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeeees! the only thing missing are the Americans, the rest is on that table ... but It will come soon :)

      Delete
  2. Great painting of those little fellas Michael, you have applied an amazing amount of detail.

    ReplyDelete