Sunday 5 July 2020

Archduke Carl‘s Infantry regiment and then some ...

The regiment was raised after the War of Austrian Succcession and served in the Seven Years War at the battle of Kolin, Breslau, Leuthen, Hochgiersdorf, Torgau and the storming of Schweidnitz. Yet again I only choose them on aesthetical reasons for their wonderful uniforms. I also painted some 6pdrs and a command stand and a Staff officer/command token. I'm working further on some more gins from Front Rank and Wargames Foundry as well as the fabulous Hungarian Huzzars of Nadasdy ... more to come ... :)










9 comments:

  1. Lovely uniforms and great paint job, impressive artillery!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Phil! I guess once I'm out of this lockdown/wargaming season starts properly, I have a few finished projects, haha!

      Delete
  2. Lovely stuff! The hussar with flag, is it FR?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Naa, its Foundry! Flag "was" kronoskaf, but they did took it away a couple of months ...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Only the guns (big ones) and some "overweight" gunners were FR...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the figure. I am looking something in that matter for something I am thinking of ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its Foundry Hussars with "big fur hats", the command pack obviously :)

      Delete
  6. Fine painting, beautiful. That command figure is a beauty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you James! Yes the uniform etc ... - its a nice colour combination.

      Delete