Tuesday 26 April 2016

Renaissance or the opposite

Apologizes, the Renaissance game fell through, a bit, sort of, as I forgot the camera,  plus I was still feeling kind of shitty from a cold and I heard lots of mates tell me I look really shitty and I forgot half of the stuff I wanted to implement as a scenario ... that kind of evening, when you feel light years away from any sort of Renascentia ... but still me, Angus, Bill, Bart and Campbell and Donald enjoyed a bit French-Italian War – Pike & Shotte, a bit chaotic in the end, but I think I remember we had fun ...

some pics I stole from Angus and Campbell:







4 comments:

  1. Your stolen pics are fabulous, love these wonderful figures!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Phil, I try my best to paint more of them. :)

      Delete
  2. Well done Angus and Campbell! Lovely looking renaissance figures, looks like fun
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Iain, its always fun! We all agreed to do this maybe monthly, a Renaissance/French-Italian War game. :)

      Delete