Thursday 30 September 2021

Some more fierce Landknechts ...

As I‘m running out of projects, thanks to covid and all... I just bought some Artizan Designs miniatures Landskechts and painted them. 

But I am a bad Landsknecht father ... aaand as the world needs more painted landsknechts that have a more sophisticated outfit other than different coloured legs and arms (as I would call that a Swiss pikeman) - I decided to sell them! 20 inclusive command group but un-based and without flags, as each madman his own, as I never saw an Renaissance army based like the other.

Also I wanted to test how ebay works and if there are people who would buy them ...

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/144226142700

... in case not of course, I would be naturally obliged to keep them ... :)















6 comments:

  1. Colorful and gorgeous Landsknechts, congrats!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Phil! Sometimes Renaissance needs a dash of colour!! :)

      Delete
  2. Beautifully painted! If there will be a problem, I got space for them ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely looking landsknechts! I hope they find a home!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Iain! Of course they will! Either at somewhere else or here with me ... ;)

      Delete