Wednesday 29 June 2022

Lots of future Wiener schnitzel - Roll call of my Napoleonic Austrians

 What is says on the tin ... my Napoleonic Austrians so far ...

so far: 

3 large cuirassiers and a horse gun

A Chevaux-leger, a Hussar and a Dragoon regiment - all large of course aaaand horse gun

two large Grenadier units

4 large veteran units (old German helmet) with light gun

4 large normal units (shako) with light gun

2 Jäger units, the only one that are normal sized

and the boss (CinC)

all Perry, mostly plastics,  some grenadiers and line infantry and some guns (and commands) are still in the making ... maybe some more grenadiers and a unit of Uhlans made from metal ... if fortuna sends some money ...







3 comments:

  1. Damn... I think I have to paint my Poles now...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hurry up, 2 line and two grenadiers as well as two guns are in the making...

      Delete
    2. Oh and I ordered another 2 grenadiers ...

      Delete